YASSSS! Shoes! Who doesn’t love shoes? I needed some boots for winter so badly, so just a little while ago, I bought two pairs of boots:
BLACK: I’ve been wanting black combat boots for a while, and these are just perfect! I love the style of them, they’re a great fall necessity, and they’re comfy! Not as comfy as the brown, granted, but still comfy! I got this pair from DSW.
BROWN: WARNING: THESE BOOTS MAY BE MORE FABULOUS THAN THEY APPEAR. I love ’em! They are just SO SOFT! And so so so so so so so so so comfy! I’ve been wanting them forever and here they are. Utter. Perfection. These boots are from Macy’s!
Which boots do YOU prefer? Lemme know in the comments below!
You have to admit, fall is fabulous. Cozy sweaters, comfy boots, colorful leaves, hot chocolate, chai tea, candles… I could go on. Here are some of my absolute FAVORITE things about FALL:
- Fall scented candles. I mean, who doesn’t love the smell of fall? It reminds me of being outside, breathing in the fresh air, wrapped up in a warm blanket, drinking caramel hot chocolate… Except without the wheezing and bitter cold.
- The holidays. Halloween is pretty amazing, because I love creepy stuff and I love candy. There’s also Thanksgiving, and if you’ve ever been to my grandma’s house on Thanksgiving, well… You’d come back just for leftovers. And the day after Thanksgiving, a.k.a. Black Friday, is the best time of the fall, because that’s when I’m finally allowed to listen to Christmas music around the house. If you knew me, you’d know how much I love Christmas. I’m obsessed. Enough about Christmas, we still have two and a half months until then, it’s making me sad!
- Decorating. I. Love. Decorating. I do it for every season, every holiday, everything. I’m the only member of my family that does so. With my parents divorced, it’s hard to keep up with decorations, but I manage to do it. Let me know if you want me to post some DIY fall decor ideas!Sweaters and boots. Since this is a fashion blog, I probably should throw in some clothing somewhere. Fuzzy sweaters and boots are dabomb.com. NO, DO NOT GO TO THAT SITE! Stay here, where you’re safe… Wow I’m weird. Anyway, I love cuddling up in a cozy sweater and fuzzy fuggs (fake Uggs). There are so many possibilities with sweaters and boots, they go with everything!
- Scarves and beanies. Scarves are basically perfect. They jazz up any boring outfit, can bring color and life to a neutral ensemble, and keep you cozy! I had a serious scarf obsession last year, I have at least twenty scarves. Last year, on my birthday, I only had a few friends over and every person bought me a scarf except for one. As for beanies, they are beautifully magical! I love the look of them with any kind of outfit. They can also cover up bad hair days. Even though they are against dress code at my school, I wear them on weekends and when I’m walking from place to place on campus when it’s cold.
- Hairstyles. Fall hairstyles are different than other hairstyles. They include a lot of braids, all kinds, layered hair, messy buns, etc. They just give off a fallish vibe that is absolutely adorable!
- Fall colors. Fall colors are gorgeous. They include black, cream, maroon, plum, mustard, army green, and so much more! They make any outfit look like a fall outfit!
- Fall drinks. I love hot chocolate, especially the ones you find on Pinterest, like pumpkin spice and salted caramel! Then, there is tea. Since I can’t have coffee because I have weird stomach issues, my goto hot drink is tea. Tea, tea and more tea. I love the ones like Pumpkin Chai, my ultimate favorite, or chocolate chai, or cinnamon chai, basically anything chai.
Now for some cute fall outfits!
That’s all for now! Soon, I’ll post a list of my favorite fall piece CONCEPTS! This includes patterns, materials and more colors! Comment what YOU think I should post!